Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Elbow Grease! Looking for volunteers to help on July 30th at 3:30 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by katiefloy View Post
    Don't think I can make it now. The guy who is selling the 150 gallon wants me to come pick it up tomorrow.
    We are meeting next Sunday the 30th. Good luck picking up your new tank!
    Lynne

Sorry but not going to be a to make it now. Found out I will be at Towson again for Nora's marching band....
    Last edited by Ken Higgins; 07-25-2017 at 02:19:52 PM.
    Ken Higgins
    120 gallon reef
    50 gallon fresh water

Sorry, it looks like I have to back out too. Sundays are just a bridge too far fo me with my work schedule. Sorry guys.

Ok. Think I can make it now, Nora got a ride with a friend.. I am going to try and talk Tracy into coming to help out also
    Ken Higgins
    120 gallon reef
    50 gallon fresh water

I may as well but may have to leave a bit early
    155 gallon reef

Due to the second basement flood last weekend we had to postpone aquarium pickup to this sunday (tomorrow) so can't make it tomorrow. I thought I already replied to this, but must have forgot. Sorry for the late notice :-(

I am looking forward to seeing everyone today! If you need my address send me a pm or email.
    Lynne

Quote Originally Posted by katiefloy View Post
    Due to the second basement flood last weekend we had to postpone aquarium pickup to this sunday (tomorrow) so can't make it tomorrow. I thought I already replied to this, but must have forgot. Sorry for the late notice :-(
    Wow I am really sorry to hear that your basement flooded again! Was the flood Fish tank related?
    Lynne

Thanks Lynne. Not fish tank related. Haven't set it back up since the basement is still waiting to be reconstructed. The sump failed again. This time there was power the entire time, so we can't figure out what its problem is. We decided to just replace it with a new one. HOpefully that fixes the problem :-)